Monday, April 27, 2020

COVID-19 Chronicles



We are now on our Season 2 of the VSMMC FB LIVE and I realized that it has been a long time since I first made my video on information how to prevent transmission of COVID-19, even struggling with the Cebuano dialect.  My tongue felt like it was twisted and turned and my head was spinning doing translation as fast as my mouth could form the words...  This was BEFORE the first community quarantine and I was in Palawan, attending the IHAC orientation by the Bureau of International Health Coordinators. We shot the video using my cellphone on the balcony of our hotel room.


Now I realized that a lot has happened since then and I wasn't even able to write anything to document the experience.

Therefore, I aim to write my realizations and challenges of each day as we fight to survive this pandemic.

Stay safe!
Stay healthy!
Stay informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment