Saturday, July 25, 2020

DEMORALIZED

I am counting my blessings everyday and keeping a positive attitude!


In the VSMMC EXECOM, Atty Panugaling always reminds us to do completed staffwork before presenting an item in the agenda. Last Monday, I was fairly confident that I had done my homework for most of the solutions I proposed to solve identified problems. Unfortunately, I didn't count on arguments from the other members. I guess this is a humbling experience, but an educational one as well.  I had to set additional meetings with stakeholders to rectify my mistake.

After getting rebuked last Monday, several meetings later, all departments and stakeholders agreed on how to make things work both to provide space for NICU babies and to maintain infection control within the OBOR. Yehey!

We proposed to transfer the COVID19 positive patients to the ICU. After much discussion, our proposal was approved - to give our critical patients a better fighting chance at survival, yipee!

At the end of the day, there just wasnt much energy left to deal with SOTTO LIVE but because this was our commitment, we plod on.





https://www.facebook.com/OfficialVSMMC/videos/1173762139660709/

No comments:

Post a Comment