Monday, October 23, 2023

International Hospital Federation (IHF2023) Trip


We left Cebu on October 19, 2023 to head for Lisbon, Portugal to represent our hospital to receive an award from the IHF2023.  Considering that we are travelling at our own expense during our vacation leave, we decided to make a revenge European tour out of it.  With Atty Rey Cris Panugaling as our main travel agent and tourist guide, we look forward to an exciting amazing race traveling to 10 coutries in 15 days.


I start blogging about this now because I'vd been exhausted walking more than 20,000 steps a day just to keep up with the boys.  I'm so glad that Dr Reynette Ligaray is with us this time.

The highlight of our stay in Portugal so far was the visit to the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima.  I prayed for everyone. I prayed for peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment